* For PS3 users (must have CFW) simply replace the part4.rpf from the PS3 folder in the GTA V game folder and install folder via FTP or USB.
* For XBOX users
– open the equivalent of part4.rpf xbox version with liberty
– click cd images
– extract and open “streamedpeds_players.rpf” in liberty
– double click player_two
– replace files and save as “streamedpeds_players.rpf”.
– reopen part.rpf in libery and replace original streamedpeds_players.rpf with new modded one.
– save as originalname.rpf and overwrite in install folder and game folder.
GTA 5 Bugstars Equipment Mission Goal: Get hold of a Bugstars’ Van without getting caught by the cops or Bugstars.
- One of the two missions to help setup the Jewel Store Job heist/mission.
- You’ll need an exterminator’s van.
- Finish casing the Store, and then Lester will call and tell you where the van is.
- When you get to Bugstars van, go behind the building and use stealth to get the guy by the van.
- Make sure you put him out, and then get in the van and bring it back to Lester’s.
GTA 5 Casing the Jewel Store Mission Goal: Successfully complete the heist of the jewelry store.
- Lester will provide you with this mission. Get in the car with Lester, and then head towards the jewelry store.
- Walk around to the back, where the store is located. Go inside.
- Enter camera mode for your glasses and take a photo of three things – the security cameras, the vents and the keypad.
- Find security cameras all over near the ceiling, but only take a photo of one.
- For the vents, two are behind the sales lady. They are located at the top of the pillars. The keypad for the alarm is on the wall next to the door where you entered.
- Exit the place and go back to your car. Go around the block and find a way to get onto the roof.
- Find a place under construction, go inside and get the ladder that will get you onto your roof.
- Climb the building, and then make your way to the marker of the highest point.
- Take a picture of the vent system, then go back to the car.
- Drive to the factory with Lester.
- You’ll have to make a choice…Heists in this game usually have two different paths, with very different missions leading up the actual finale. For the jewelry store, you’ll have to go Loud or go Smart. Depending on which option you choose, you’ll pick a crew. The better the people’s stats are, the bigger a cut they want, so pick smart. Best interest to choose someone with 15% experience.
GTA 5The Long Stretch Mission Goal: Buy a pump shotgun with Stretch and Lamar, and then go to the location. Kill people. Escape the cops.
- Get in the car with Lamar and Stretch, and then head go to the Ammo store.
- Buy a Pump Shotgun, as well as a Flashlight to attach to it.
- Get back in the car.
- Drive to the point on the map, which is a warehouse.
- Go inside and up the stairs.
- Go from room to room and kill all of the enemies.
- You’ll pick up other Assault Rifles and Micro SMG from dead enemies.
- Eventually you’ll get a three-star wanted level.
- Shoot the helicopter itself or shoot the person shooting form it.
- Follow Lamar and Stretch up the ladder, and then keep following.
- Jump over the wall and land in the street below, grab a car.
- Lose the cops. Keep turning to lose the cops.
- Try and find a hiding spot.
- Once you’ve lost the cops drive back to Franklin’s house.
GTA 5 Friend Request Mission Goal: Infiltrate the Life Invaders office.
- Go to Lester’s house, which is marked on your map with a “L”.
- After the cutscene, head to the Suburban Outfitters store to get some new clothes for the mission.
- After you bought new clothes, drive to the Life Invader office.
- Go to the back door and wait for someone. The programmer will let you in and show you to his computer.
- Keep closing the pop-ups by clicking on the X’s in the upper right corner. When you finally get to his desktop with no pop-ups, click the antivirus program.
- Head to the room and Michael will do what he needs to do.
- Leave the building, and go back to your house and watch TV.
- Find Weazel News, and then wait until Jay Norris takes out the phone. When he does, take out your phone, go to Contacts and call him.
GTA 5 Daddy’s Little Girl Mission Goal: Get Tracey off the boat and onto the beach.
- Get in the car and drive to the bike rental place.
- Get on one of the bikes, and race Jimmy to the end of the pier. Be careful because your stamina will run out and you’ll start losing health.
- Once you get to the end of the pier, Jimmy will mention that Tracy is on a boat doing something.
- Run to the edge of the dock and then get into the water. Swim to the boat and climb on board.
- After the scene and you have rescued Tracey, you will be chased by two guys with guns.
- Drive the jetski to escape the guys shooting at you. Go through the tunnel, and keep going straight. Follow the path without making too many turns. You’ll lose them.
- Get Tracey back to the beach where Jimmy will be.
GTA 5 Marriage Counseling Mission Goal: Destroy the tennis couch’s house (which turns out not to be his house). Kill all the hitmen who then come after you and return back to Michael’s House.
- Get in your truck and begin chasing after the tennis coach. You end up having to drive to the Tennis Coach’s house.
- Once the scene is over, start peeling away until the whole house comes crashing down. You will have to rev the truck three times until the house comes down.
- Drive back to Michael’s house and you will receive a call from the owner of the house that you just destroyed, which was not the tennis coach’s house.
- The owner of the house is going to send people to kill you, so you will have to kill them first before returning back to the house.
- You’ll be able to return to Michael’s house once you have killed all the hitmen.